Let the sunshine in, or not...
his new bioclimatic pergola manages sunlight, air ventilation and heat while protecting against rain and humidity. Equipped with motorised adjustable slats controlled by remote control, you can always keep the desired coolness and shade. As the temperature cools, the slats open automatically, you want more shade... silently, the slats close!
The Sepalumic bioclimatic pergola is an ideal product for sunny days with friends or family.
DRESS UP YOUR GARDEN IN STYLE
Set against your house or in your garden, the Sepalumic bioclimatic pergola is a new living space. Designed to measure, with its resolutely modern aesthetic, it fits perfectly into all types of architecture. A top-of-the-range system with no visible mechanism brings sobriety and elegance to your pergola.
The + Products
- Maximum dimensions per module: 4500 mm * 6500 mm
- Height up to 3000 mm
- Slats in tubular aluminium profiles giving a flat ceiling appearance
- Concealed motor, screw and downpipe - Invisible system
- Sunlight control with slat orientation up to 135
- Perfectly sealed
- Customisable to the colour of your choice (excluding blades)
- Uncluttered aesthetics
- Simple to manufacture and install with only 7 profiles
- Integrated sensors as standard:
- Wind sensor to open the slats in case of storm
- Rain sensor to close the slats when it rains
- Temperature sensor to regulate heat
- Numerous options available:
- Electric heating
- Control unit to control the orientation of the slats
- LED lighting
- Audio via bluetooth
- Store Screen
Performance and technical documents
135° adjustable blades