- Sepalumic International, has the objective understand the needs of its targets to better meet their demands. This requires a field presence strong and efficient with 4 warehouses in France (Mouans-Sartoux, Bordeaux, Bourg des Chevigny and Accounts) and a lacquering (Genlis). This presence allows to provide full support, controlled and be reactive on appearance logistics
- Sepalumic offers ranges such as the Range 70, the Range 50, the Architectural range or the Signature range. It offers a wide range of panel of innovative, original products to meet the needs of the market.
- On the Marketing aspect the segmentation by market allows the establishment of suitable and designed supports for each target.
With its dedicated International service (presence on 4 continents with several warehouses and production sites), Sepalumic puts its experience and know-how (product development, trade, support, transport, logistics) serving international customers and their specific needs.
Sepalumic offers a wide and powerful range of products that respond to extreme climatic conditions, with guaranteed aesthetic qualities.
SEPALUMIC International’s quality is added to these assets, a guarantee of solidity and perfect solutions, much appreciated by DOM-TOM and AFRIQUE customers.
- Sepalumic International accompanies its African customers thanks to the presence of a deposit in Morocco, which facilitates the technical and commercial trade
- Sepalumic Morocco’s research and development department is very dynamic and active. This enables demand to be translated into product or service innovations in order to offer the most suitable offer for the market. Recently, the depot has been equipped with a new test bench *
- But not only, since November 18, 2021, a new warehouse associated with a new lacquering plant has been created near Dakar on the site of Diamniadio "Sepalumic Senegal". With a total surface area of 2450m², the site has 1200m² of storage, 1250m² dedicated to the lacquering chain. This new lacquering line offers a lacquering capacity of 60,000 m² per month.
- Thanks to its know-how, Sepalumic creates products such as large and minimalist sliding doors and swivel doors. These products perfectly meet the architectural and climatic requirements of the continent
- In addition, the International Service deepens its knowledge of African territory. This market is sensitive to digital communication (smartphone, tablet, app, e-mail, etc...) and proximity, what Sepalumic International plans to strengthen in the coming years
West Indies, Caribbean and Indian Ocean
- Sepalumic International, attaches to be ever closer to his customers. This translates into the presence two warehouses, in Guadeloupe, in Saint-Marteen and in Reunion Island that facilitates meeting and strengthens customer support
- For tropical areas, Sepalumic offers products like Jalousie with built-in pre-charge and mosquito net or the Anticyclonic Roller Shutter, which perfectly meets the needs of these territories (protection and ventilation)
- From a marketing point of view, the distribution by market puts in place paper supports and documentation efficient and responsive to the demands of customers. In the future Sepalumic will still develop customer proximity
- In addition, the International Service deepens its knowledge of African territory. This market is sensitive to digital communication (smartphone, tablet, app, e-mail, etc...) and proximity, which Sepalumic International intends to strengthen in the coming years
Discover our International Service in video