The latest in insulation and design
Aesthetics, insulation, exceptional dimensions: the 70 mm range has been extended with the 3700 sliding window, which offers a concentration of innovations. Its reinforced uprights and crosspieces support large dimensions: up to 2.5 metres in height and 1.8 metres in width.
An intermediate crossbar reduced to 60 mm, 28-32 mm sash ranges, and a straight cut assembly offer an ever finer aesthetic and greater glazing light. Numerous technical processes contribute to optimal insulation thanks to reinforced air and water tightness. Optimised central node, ensuring good sealing performance and saving time during installation.
Complete integration in the 70 mm range and reduction of the number of references (range rationalisation). Simplified and fast manufacturing and installation.
Better baffle crossing and reduction of deformations during packaging.
The + Products
- Large sizes are possible
- Can be used for sliding, coulifix and corner mounting
- Customisable aesthetics
- PRM Accessibility
- Full integration into the 70 mm range and reduction of the number of references (range rationalisation)
- Choice of aesthetic and thermal glazing and windows
- Quick and easy to manufacture and install
- Optimised central node, ensuring good sealing performance and saving assembly time
- Better baffle crossing and reduced packing distortion
- Pre-assembled hooks and hangers on standard stock finishes
- One frame - 2 ranges of sashes (28-32 mm)