Optimal solution for large sliding opening ...
The 2600 high performance sliding door is optimised for resistance to the elements, large dimensions and its ability to accept heavy glazing. Economical, it is perfectly suited to export zones and offers maximum opening. The openings can be equipped with glazing from 6 to 24 mm, for optimal comfort.
The sliding door can be manufactured for a maximum of 6 leaves and 4 leaves in a frame. It’s also possible to use as a fixed sliding door for 1 or 2 leaves.
The product +
- New aluminium profiles with straight lines offering a clean design.
- Robust profiles ideally suited for large openings up to 3m high.
- Excellent weather resistance.
- Several types of frame offering various technical and aesthetic possibilities (curved or straight forms).
- Perfect combination with all SEPALUMIC French opening ranges for the realisation of composite frames.
- Excellent price/quality ratio
- Motorisation of sliding and closing tested to 15,000 cycles for large leaves.
- Solution COULIFIX with a frame that allows a combination of a sliding leaf and a fixed part.
Type of glazing
All type of glazing, from 6 to 24 mm, including insulating glass and laminated safety glass.
Performance and technical documents
FC2V 1450 x 1450 MM :
A*3 / E*7B / V*B3
PFC2V 2000 x 2150 MM :
A*3 / E*7B / V*A4